Reserve your place today, before it's too late! The 10th International Russian Myths Writers and Artists Festival
A prestigious international literature festival attended by leading authors, poets, publishers, translators, illustrators, museum workers, and artists from over 20 countries.
Discussions include the influence of Russian literature and art upon other nations, and the influence of other nations on Russian literature and art, among other topics.
- Share your work with industry professionals
- Make new friends and contacts
- Listen to authors' readings of their own works and translations
- View the latest artworks by illustrators and fine artists
- Enjoy the sun, sea and Montenegrin wines and cuisine
- Excursions have included trips to Budva, Kotor, Perast, Podgorica, Trebinje, and more by boat and bus
- Plein air excursions for artists
- and Stay at the historic Hotel Fanfani complex with its private beach.